Cash On Delivery T&C
Purchases made via Cash on Delivery (COD) on www.hapleyfoods.com (the “Site”) are subject to the Cash on Delivery Terms & Conditions mentioned below. Please note that the Cash on Delivery Terms & Conditions are separate from and in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Site.
- The payment option of Cash on Delivery is only available for products sold byin and www.hapleyfoods.com
- Cash on Delivery is available only on orders above Rs 499/-.
- An additional fee of Rs 50/- shall be charged on orders placed via Cash on Delivery.
- For orders made via Cash on Delivery, a telephonic confirmation shall be taken with the customer on the same.
- COD is available only on certain serviceable pin codes.
- The order payment must be made on the receipt of the order and before signing the delivery sheet. Once the payment for such delivery is fulfilled, the package can be opened and inspected by the customer.
- Products sold by COD are open to a replacement, return or refund after a thorough inspection of the case by the Hapley delicacies Private Limited
- In case of refund for products ordered via COD, the additional charge of Rs 50/-shall not be refunded.
- Payment of the older made via COD must only be made in cash. Any other payment methods including Cheque/Demand Draft (DD), store credit or E-voucher shall not be accepted in lieu of cash payment.
- In the event of the order being proven to be undeliverable (where the carrier has made reasonable attempts to deliver the parcel, but it is either refused or nodelivery can be made), the customer account shall be evaluated and may be barred from placing further COD orders.
- Hapley delicacies Private Limited reserves the right to modify the Cash on Delivery Terms & Conditionsat any time. All orders placed on the Site are will be subject to the Cash on Delivery Terms & Conditions, unless otherwise affected by any change to the policy brought by the Indian Law or the government authorities (in which case the policy shall apply to the previously placed orders). If any of the conditions mentioned in the policy are deemed void/invalid due to a change in policy brought about by government orders or the Indian Law, such change shall not affect the validity and enforceability of other conditions mentioned in the policy.
- Any legal disputes arising shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Any concerns pertaining to COD can be raised at firstname.lastname@example.org